The Pearland Citizens Police Academy Alumni Association (PCPAAA) is comprised of professional volunteers who are dedicated to community involvement and helping to make their city a better and safer place to live. It is the mission of the PCPAAA to assist and support the Pearland Police Department exclusively in developing and maintaining a positive relationship between the department and Pearland citizens. We also have a lot of fun!
Our Latest Endeavors:
- Our 3rd Annual Gun Raffle ticket sale is in full swing! Stop by and see us!
- Class 41 Pics from Traffic Stops/Building Searches:
We had a BLAST assisting with the last day of Active Shooter Event (ASE) training on 7/31/15!
In order to join the Pearland CPA Alumni Association, an individual must:
- Live or work in the Pearland area
- Be 18 years of age or older (17 years if attending with an immediate family member 18 or older)
- Submit to a background check (to ensure the integrity of the program)
- Attend & graduate from the Pearland Citizens Police Academy class
Pearland CPA Class Application:
The Pearland CPA is a free community oriented policing program designed for the citizens of Pearland. The CPA is open to all residents that live or work in the Pearland area. Applicants must be a minimum of 18 years old, except an applicant who is 17 may attend with an adult family member. All applicants must pass a background investigation and complete an application.
NOTE: The Citizen’s Police Academy WILL NOT certify attendees as law enforcement officers.
Our 42nd CPA Class will begin February 4, 2016. If you have questions, contact Officer Daniel Hamminga at 281-997-4171 or email@example.com or register online below:
PCPAAA Education Award:
The PCPAAA is proud to sponsor education scholarships of up to $500 per semester for qualified applicants. For further information on the PCPAAA Education Award, please download the application (.pdf).