The Pearland Citizens Police Academy Alumni Association (PCPAAA) is comprised of professional volunteers who are dedicated to community involvement and helping to make their city a better and safer place to live. It is the mission of the PCPAAA to assist and support the Pearland Police Department exclusively in developing and maintaining a positive relationship between the department and Pearland citizens. We also have a lot of fun!
Our Latest Endeavors:
- Our 3rd Annual Gun Raffle ticket sale is in full swing! Stop by and see us!
- Class 41 Graduated on Thursday, November 5!
- We were proud to present engraved knives to the new cadets from the Pasadena Academy!
In order to join the Pearland CPA Alumni Association, an individual must:
- Live or work in the Pearland area
- Be 18 years of age or older (17 years if attending with an immediate family member 18 or older)
- Submit to a background check (to ensure the integrity of the program)
- Attend & graduate from the Pearland Citizens Police Academy class
Pearland CPA Class Application:
The Pearland CPA is a free community oriented policing program designed for the citizens of Pearland. The CPA is open to all residents that live or work in the Pearland area. Applicants must be a minimum of 18 years old, except an applicant who is 17 may attend with an adult family member. All applicants must pass a background investigation and complete an application.
NOTE: The Citizen’s Police Academy WILL NOT certify attendees as law enforcement officers.
PCPAAA Education Award:
The PCPAAA is proud to sponsor education scholarships of up to $500 per semester for qualified applicants. For further information on the PCPAAA Education Award, please download the application (.pdf).